Sunday, April 15, 2007

A song : Julie Doiron - Me And My Friend



Me and my friend, we are not friendly anymore
We have not talked for so long.
And if we had to talk, what could we say, sitting side by side.
So long ago, we were dancing and singing
We could be together saying nothing.
So long ago, it all meant much more than this.

The pond, it seems so quiet tonight
And the swans are all huddled together.
Well I sound alone here on my way home,
Again when no one is there waiting.
So long ago we were dancing and singing
And it all meant something.
So long ago, me and my friend we were friendly
And now we don’t see each other no more.

Sometimes some songs hit home like never before.
I have to thank kris for mentioning Julie Doiron on her blog some time ago.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey mel,

julie doiron is so good...i was just reading your previous post, so funny...we're listening to almost the same exact music again. i've been on an ane brun bender myself. just discovered her a week ago.

hope you're doing ok.
big hug,
kris

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home