Sunday, October 22, 2006

Rain to wash away the pain


As I was walking my dog tonight, it started raining. The sound of the drops on the canvas of my umbrella brought back memories from a summer rain event many months ago. It reminded me of how I didn't have to lie to reply to "how are you?".

The picture is from the movie V For Vendetta, one of the best movies of the last 2 years. It's about freedom and that's what I'd like to regain now. Freedom. From an overwhelming job, too much stress, no one to hang out with, no time to actually do it, from all the resentment, too. As V has been the one man with the idea to lead many people to change, I'm somehow waiting for some idea to be exposed to me so that things can evolve. Time will tell, eventually.

Just a side note : If you haven't seen the movie yet, you're missing out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home