Sunday, September 17, 2006

Resolutions


Talking with a friend about her good resolutions for the near future made me realize I may need to stick to some myself.

¤ Save money for future plans like a flat or far away vacations :
> buy less CDs or DVDs
> go to less concerts
> don't plan any road trips (that's a part of the deal I have done already)

¤ Stay out of drama or deal with it better than in the past :
> friends finding their way away is ok, that's how life goes
> all people aren't good, most of them are hypocrites, even
> people change therefor the relationships do, too

¤ Protect myself from an overdose of stress :
> everything that goes wrong at work should be left at work and not dragged back home
> don't go against the 'rents at home, they believe they know better

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home