Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Things always end up fading away...

What makes that we happen to miss something and long so much for it for what seems forever and one day this longing simply stops? Is it just that there's a deadline to every desire to be fullfilled and they expire when the delay takes too long? I only have questions about this all. And my observations that some longing I had for some things has just disappeared. Just like certain feelings I made huge efforts in favour of keeping them alive in me, replaying the movie of that very moment again and again in my head, the position, the music, the light, the soft smell, the scenery, the warmth, every little detail, carefully collected in my head to be able to re-live it over and over again. Because it was that wonderful. But I worn the tape out, I guess. Wanting something so much that it goes even further away from you. And now it's gone so far that it's out of sight.

Somehow this could be a sign that it's time to take a step ahead, in a new direction. Keep in mind that feeling alive happened in the past and will certainly happen again, sooner or later, providing I keep my eyes wide open for possibilities and catch them before it's all too late.

"Where can I run to, where can I hide
Who will I turn to now I'm in a virgin state of mind..."
[K's Choice - VIrgin State Of Mind]

1 Comments:

Blogger Lieza said...

*Hug*
I know that feeling :/
Hope to see you sooner or later (my dad and the laptop, you know..)
*sngls*

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home