Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Quoting myself...because I have my pretentious moments

"I'm an idealist with no idea what her ideal is"



That line once popped up in my head a few months ago. I don't quite remember what made me think about it but I still like the whole shape and meaning of it. And it still fits me quite well. I'm aiming for some peace of mind, a life that pleases me every second, a place to call home and optionally someone to come home to, I guess. But these are just very theoretical ideas, I don't have any mental projection of what any of them could concretely be like.

Time will probably help building up clearer and more precise images of this all but for now it's just a gorgeous fog around in my head and I'm taking small steps trying not to stumble and fall and doing my best to stay on the right track.

[photo: Sara Quin by Kinnie, 2002?]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home